We Are Looking for That Exceptional Realtor. Is That You?
- Currently licensed by RECO or enrolled or finished the last educational phase
- You are determined to build a solid personal business practice over time.
- Willing to learn & acquire necessary basic business management skills as you advance in building your career
- Ability to organize & prioritize your time, both business & personal
- Have a sense of urgency when dealing with clients & REALTORS® to ensure everyone that you value their time & business & that your focus is on your real estate business.
- Be willing to work weekends & evenings when required
- You understand that real estate is a business, not a job, and you will set goals that stretch your comfort zone.
- A history of social networking & community involvement
Primary Success Behaviors
- You must be willing to learn the latest in prospecting, which will include calling on & keeping in touch with your contacts or those prospects assigned to you.
- Developing a client-based business in Real Estate is a long-term prospect & you must be committed to creating, processing, cultivating & maintaining an active client/prospect database & networking to find new & repeat buyers & sellers constantly
- You are looking for business every day & you continually create reasons for people to hear from & see you.
- You have high personal standards & values & want to be way above average, and have a superior income and lifestyle.
- Empathy is being an attentive and patient listener to help people make good decisions.
- You accept responsibility for your success & failures. You will have to maintain a strong posture as you will have setbacks and, sometimes, more no’s than yes’s. Determination & continuous patient effort are required. You understand & appreciate the cyclical nature of the real estate business.
- You acknowledge that learning & growing are life skills. You keep yourself up to date with technology, real estate trends, training & the demands of a fast-paced, competitive marketplace.
Real Estate Activities
- Under the training & guidance of a Broker of Record & other real estate coaches & trainers, you will undergo an intense emergence in all facets of real estate.
- You will learn and implement the latest in technology, marketing, financing and real estate sales
- Listing & selling real estate
- Conduct Open Houses if your client asks.
- Meet & qualify all buyers, research & show properties.
- Educate your buyers on the market, the costs incurred when buying real estate & the legal aspects of the contract & the negotiating process.
- Research, create & present accurate, honest, market Competitive Market Evaluations (CMA) for prospective buyers & sellers & make price recommendations.
- Maintain detailed checklists to ensure all aspects of your client’s transaction are completed promptly.
- Day-today client and prospect data entry & prospecting
- Continue to follow through at & after closing to ensure that your client’s experience with you has been outstanding & that they are willing and able to refer you to their family and friends.
This is not a salaried job or for the part-timer. Your income is based on commissions received after a successful transaction.
We have structured a program to get you earning income within 45-60 days or less & you must appreciate that your income will depend on your discipline & work habits.
Being a successful Realtor is not easy; you will be making sacrifices in time & energy, and it will be intense; however, after two years, you will be one of the highest skilled and experienced sales representatives in The London St. Thomas Association of Realtors (LSTAR).
We have created an effective screening program to ensure that those who join us will succeed and be a good fit.
The Hiring Process
Our interview process starts with a conversation about the above topics, and at the end, we will decide if we want to move forward to the next step.
We are not in the real estate agent business of recruiting and hiring anybody who breathes; we are a real estate brokerage that helps buyers and sellers. We are successful only when our clients are successful.
NOTE: Our process for interviews is for both of us to see if there may be a fit for both of us; hence, a rigorous process; I am a believer that if you and I are going to trade our life energy in going forward, we both deserve outstanding results!