Objections To Switching Real Estate Brokerages

Objections to switching real estate brokerages in London, Ontario

Maybe Envelope Real Estate Will Be The Perfect Match For You As a Realtor in London Ontario 








Objections are reasonable; they allow us to question why and what we are doing!

I don’t want to move at this time. (Too busy.)

As a successful, busy agent, there is never a good time to make a move. The good news is we can help make the transition easier. The sooner you can move, the sooner we can implement your new plan.

I am loyal to my Broker/Office. (I’m happy where I am at.)

I respect your loyalty, but let’s be honest; if you got the needed support and the income you think you can generate, why would you be reading this now?

I don’t want to leave my friends.

If I could demonstrate that we are not only a good fit for you, but it would also be good for them, how would you feel about bringing them to meet me?

I don’t want to deal with the hassle of changing companies.

I understand entirely; that is why we can help you with the transition and costs. Let’s go over a transition plan.

I don’t know how I can support myself without leads. (My broker gives me leads.)

What percentage of your leads are coming from your company? What is your split on those leads? (Figure out your commission.) Would you consider joining if I could show you how to generate more income, or if you need leads, we can give you qualified quality buyers now?

Your company costs more than I pay now. (I don’t want to pay ______.)

It would be best to increase revenue, not simply cut your expenses to make more money. It doesn’t matter if your expenses are $0 if you are not generating enough income, and I will show you how to generate commissions so the additional expenses won’t matter. It does not matter what the splits are; 100% of nothing is nothing!

I could sell more homes if I were with a better-known company.

 CREA statistics show that consumers choose an agent by the company only 5% of the time. Let us teach you the other 95%!

Note: If you need to be at your potential income level and lifestyle, why struggle another year? Winners do not struggle; they find a way!

” When someone is reluctant to take the necessary actions to accomplish a goal, it is an indication that they own their current comfort more than their vision!” Brian P. Moran

contact us at Sutton Group Envelope Real Estate in London Ontario

Ty Lacroix Broker of Record and Owner Sutton Group Envelope Real Estate Brokerage Inc

Ty Lacroix Owner and Broker of Record

Sutton Group Envelope Real Estate Brokerage